A PowerClub is a children’s ministry designed specifically for Pentecostal and Charismatic churches because of the emphasis on the Holy Spirit. They are started and led by individuals who desire to see children evangelized, filled with the Holy Spirit, grounded in the word of God, operating in the gifts of the Spirit, learning how to hear God’s voice and be led by His Spirit, and becoming active, functioning members in the body of Christ while they are still children.
This course has sixteen sessions, all designed to impart vision along with everything you need to know to lead a dynamic, spirit-led children’s service. These come as DVD video format watching on a large screen TVs or your computer.
Instructions for how to take the course and become certified are included in your set.
Titles of the sessions include:
- Evaluating the Church & Her Children
- Kids as a Mission Field
- PowerClubs: What they Are & How to Start One
- The New Wine Skin of Children’s Ministry
- Preschoolers & God
- Children & the Holy Spirit
- The Tabernacle Pattern of Children’s Ministry™
- How to Prepare Your Lesson
- Creative Teaching Ideas
- Creative Use of Drama
- Reaching the Heart of a Child through Games
- Understanding Children & Worship
- How to Bring Kids into the Presence of God
- Discipline Can Be Fun
- Quick & Easy Scripture Memorization
- Child Protection Policies